ĐỒNG HỒ NƯỚC MINOX
Woltman meters for high flow rates.
- Woltman type water meters can be used for flow rates higher than Qn 15m³/h. They are thereby distinguished by ensuring an especially low head loss, even with high flow rates. The newly developed measuring insert witha special construction of the turbine where the water flows through, guarantees a high measuring accuracy and long-term stability of the measuring results. Large number rollers on the dry dial counter ensure the readability of the numbers at all times.
- The bodies of the removable element meters are traditionally produced with Ductile iron and are coated inside and outside with a potable water approved epoxycoating.
- Woltman meter bodies are equipped with flanges according to the standards DIN 2501 and ISO 7005 PN10/PN16 respectively.
- Measuring the volume of cold water passing through the pipeline.
- Removable element structure, easy installation and maintenance, register for universal use within this range detachable without Removing the meter from the pipeline.
- Dry-dial,Magnetic drive sensitive action, small pressure loss; Vacuum sealed register ensures the dial keep free from fog and Keep the reading clear in a long term service;
- Selected high quality materials for steady & reliable characteristic;
Technical data conform to international standard ISO
- Our meters are always constructed for long-term adherence to the accuracy curve. Because of the use of special materials they have great long-term stability and hardly change their accuracy curve. Regarding the measuring accuracy in our meters, we surpass legal requirements with no problem.
Thông số kỹ thuật đồng hồ đo lưu lượng nước VT MINOX